Sunday, November 4, 2012

Music Video Visual Inspiration


Today I came across the newest music video by Alicia Keys 'Girl on Fire'. I think every visual aspect comes together perfectly in this video; light, set design, wardrobe, hair/makeup. The stylized lighting was refreshing and I really liked how every different scene was a carefully crafted tableau. Keys wearing a beautiful turquoise dress and neon pumps against red and white wallpaper was the stand-out shot for me. I could very easily imagine taking the best moment from each individual tableau and making a great editorial from it. Which music videos do you find visually inspiring?












Screen shots from Alicia Keys' 'Girl on Fire' music video. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More