Friday, October 1, 2010

365 Days of Fashion Photography

So I officially started this blog one year ago. I started it because I wasn't taking a photography class which is pretty much the only thing I wanted to be taking since I am a photo major and I wanted to get thinking about photography, film, and the visual arts. Its been so beneficial simply because I am always thinking about shoots and films and what I would say about them. It has forced me to form concise thoughts because I am in the mindset that I am writing for an audience regardless of if anyone actually reads this or not.

I don't really have much to say but I am posting a link to the site where you can view the first photo book that I recently made. If you are interested, you can buy it from the site or just share the link with your friends. All the images were taken with a Holga medium format camera during the summer of '09 when I was interning in NYC. The book is titled Interminable.

View the photo book here. 

Here are a few images included in the book:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More