Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tumblr

One of my friends told me about using tumblr as a way to blog pictures. People use different blog sites for different things and tumblr was a great site for pictures. After looking through different sites that my friends and other people had created I decided tumblr was a great place to upload a different picture every day or as often as I could keep it up. My intention with tumblr is to over time collect pictures in one place so that people can learn about my style and what appeals to me visually. All the images are taken by other people unless otherwise noted and it is easy to share images and follow what other people are posting. I'm going to try and keep it up as long as I can:



Here are two images I posted recently. The first one is from my 16mm b&w film I made for my cinema production class and the second one is from another tumblr site.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More