Monday, November 30, 2009

Film Stills



I'm working on the final cut of my film final and I decided to take a few screen captures to share from my film. My goal for the film is to be a promotional video for a made up clothing company. It doesn't have a narrative and instead focuses on different textures, fabrics, the model in the clothes, and the environment in which the clothes are placed. I took stills of my model, Julie, in the same locations that I filmed her and some of those images have already been posted on my flickr site. The pictures I took of the other two days of shooting I included in earlier blog posts. I am still working on the film so I'm not sure what is going to make it into the final cut. Here are some of the stills from the actual footage:







Listening to: Twice by Little Dragon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More