Friday, December 18, 2009

Off for break

Today I had my last final and was finally able to go home. But before I was allowed to go home I had to make sure that I had only 20% of each wall covered so that I wouldn't get fined for having a fire hazard when our rooms get checked over break. That being said I definitely had most of my walls covered and had to take most of my pictures down. I thought I would share what they looked like before they got destroyed. I was going for the rainbow theme so I could bring as much color into my white concrete block room as I could. Notice right above my desk there is an old x-ray I found from when I was 7 or so.












The large image on the right that says "ESUVIO BAKER" is a print from one of my Holga images from this past summer:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More