Sunday, April 11, 2010

Memories


Sometimes I look at images and think about them in terms of memories. I look at them as if they are a part of my memory and I am looking back on times and experiences that I have had. I think this is a good way to think about taking intimate images and think about them as trying to capture a real moment and a real memory for the viewer. Most of the images of people are obscured in some way, whether it is part of their face or body or where they are. It is easier to imagine someone you know in the place of the random obscured person because you don't know who they are. They could be anyone; they could be your friend. Here are images from my collection that I have taken from Tumblr (if anyone knows any picture credits please let me know) that I count as my memory images. I love looking at multiple images and making up stories and memories that have to do with what is happening in the pictures.




































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More