Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vogue Germany May 2010

I first saw this shoot on fashion gone rouge and wanted to share it. I think it is interesting how nude shoots are so normal in foreign publications, but I would never expect to see something like this in American Vogue. I could go on a whole rant about nudes, and I might do that a little later, but today I just wanted to share this shoot.

I love the desaturated tones to the color images, and the black and whites have a gorgeous tonal quality in the skin and water. The only thing I would have done differently as a fashion editor or photographer would have been to change the third image from the bottom, with the denim jumpsuit, because she seems too clothed and the denim just seems like the wrong texture and color for the rest of the shoot. Besides that little problem, I loved the shoot and the colors, textures, shadows, poses, and lighting. Beautiful work.

Georgina Stojiljkovic Nude by Ben Hassett for Vogue Germany May 2010









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More