Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mish Mash


I got this spread from the May 2010 issue of German Vogue shot by Alexi Lubomirski from fashion gone rouge, and interestingly I found myself thinking more about the title page than the shoot itself. I loved the colors and thought the layout was really clean and simple. The font captures the essence of the shoot and also matches Victoria's hair in the first image of the shoot. I haven't ever thought about title pages for shoots I've done but maybe I will start thinking about shoots in terms of the entire thing, title pages included. I only included the first two pictures of the shoot because they were the most interesting to me, but check out the rest of the shoot here.




I found this shoot on fashion gone rouge and I honestly couldn't stop staring at this first image. The blues of the background make her eyes pop against the contrasting tones of her face. Her face is absolutely flawless and I love the contrast of her smooth skin against the pearl head piece, her curling hair, and the lines on her black top. She looks so different in each of these images and the first one is particularly captivating: I just keep coming back to look at it.

Photographer – Rayan Ayash
Styling – Nadia Pizzimenti
Model – Irina Funtikova




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More