Friday, October 2, 2009

Campaign Videos

Lately I have come across campaign videos for clothing companies and I think it is a really interesting medium for advertisers to utilize. They are generally a couple minutes long which is definitely too long to be shown anywhere on tv. Sometimes the company will put the video on their website. I came across this video for the clothing company Toast this past summer. I was interning at an image licensing company named Trunk Archive (http://www.trunkarchive.com/) and one of the photographers they represent did advertising work for this clothing company named Toast. I love how this film can be seen as advertising but also as an art film. I would love to try something like this in the future.




Listening to: Swing Tree by Discovery


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More