Friday, January 1, 2010

Limerence


Limerence: The sheer shining moment and a brief period of time when a person falls blindly and intensely in love.

I realize that I haven't shared my film from this past semester. I was going through some of the work that I've made this past semester and I know I've shared my film in other places but not here. Working on this film and learning Final Cut Pro made me realize how much I had to learn technically for my classes. While I have learned an incredible amount about film and editing programs I've noticed that I can't really say the same for photography. There is so much more I have to learn about the technical part of photography and editing that I don't want to comitt to because the creative part, the actual going out and shooting, is what I love to do. I am generally very impatient and its incredibly apparent with my photography. Without going off on a real tangent, I know that I really need to start learning and committing in all respects to photography and with it being the new year and all I think this is a pretty good place to start.

In 2010 I look forward to working with more people in terms of my shoots. I want to start collaborating more and branching out into doing things I haven't done, like work with a team, and establish an idea for a shoot before I go out blindly clicking away. I want to take a second to thank everyone who has helped me in any way this past year. I love working with people and photographing people and of course I can't do that myself. It is because of other people that I love doing what I do and can continue working and learning. I'm excited for a whole new year of art, friends, photography, learning, and collaborating.

Enjoy my film!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More